Páginas

quarta-feira, agosto 15, 2012

Air Crash

I'm flying high now, cause it's time for me to leave. I'm just trying to run away from us and our past. I'm sorry if it sounds weak, but strength it's not my gift, mostly because I have already tried to do my best. I took the first airplane, I left without saying goodbye. It wouldn't make it any easier to look into your eyes, since you told me that we don't match, don't work, don't fit, without showing any will of trying to fix my heart.
Now I'm in the middle of the air crash. I'm three thousand feet above the ground, but I've lost my fears for now. I'm gonna die in a split of second, I did a pray and I'm ready now.
Your face covers my sight, your name is all I know. My chest now is stagnant, and my lung seems so vain. But I can't understand the way I feel in soul. It's more and more calm as the fire washes the pain. But I can see your face just trying to believe it, and, even just for a while, you're going to be sorry for not holding my hands, for letting me to leave, and for a day or two you will revive our story.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário