Páginas

sexta-feira, novembro 23, 2012

Relief

I faced the most distressful ten-minutes walk ever just to say thank you. Thank you for killing all my hopes. My hopes that there could be any future for us. My hopes that there were any step I could give on your direction. Thank you for killing all our chances, for giving me enough reasons to never look behind.
Thank you for all the times you ignored me, for being always so far and unachievable. Thank you for making it hurt day after day, till I got numbed.
Thank you for not giving a damn for my pain, for my issues, for my questions. Thank you for not answering my messages, my questions or even my expectations.
You made it easier. You made it faster.
Thank you for your unbreakable silence, your monosyllabic speach, your empty words. They've left enough space. And this space I filled with the worst possibilities, occupied it with my own version of the story. And I can swear to you, I've been living with the worst. I've been dealing with the emptiness day after day. I've been feeling lonely enough for grabbing any chance of conection with someone else. I've been so sad, that I get happy when the noises around me get to supress my outcry.
So far there's always something missing. But I really want to thank you 'cause seems to be closer the day in which I'll look at the past with indifference.
It's a climb. A sudden climb. The top is still cloudy. But I'll keep climbing.
The closer you get, the lighter things will be, and I'll get relief.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário